Obesity is like an open invitation to a number of diseases that are not usually attracted to a fit body. You can no longer blame covid lockdown for your obesity, many people have maintained their fitness journey throughout this covid phase. To get rid of excess weight we have written down the best oils for weight loss.
Now that finally, circumstances are looking forward to being normal, you should aim to lose that extra weight and get fit, obviously, it won’t be done in a week or two. Since it took almost 2 years for you to gain all that weight, it will take at least 6 weeks for you to lose a significant amount of weight.
The most important part of losing weight is nutrition, in easy words what you eat.
And how do you cook food? Must look like a stupid question but it isn’t.
The way you cook food makes a lot of difference, basically we all cook foods in oil.
Now as the title might have predicted, we are going to tell you the best available cooking oils in the market, that will help you in weight loss.
An introduction to oils:
Okay so oils, are not actually fat loss promoters. BUT BUT BUT, oils are being used in cooking because of their magical properties.
The oil contains essential macros and a significant amount of calories, and for those who cook food without oil? Dry is dry, food with oil tastes brilliant, and is actually healthy!
Oils have a few major fat components, polyunsaturated, monosaturated, and also contain essential for weight loss, omega-6, and omega-3 fatty acids.
- The monosaturated fat component is actually anti-atherogenic in nature, which means even if it gets stored in arteries. It is brilliant for people suffering from platelet coagulation. Also, for those who are cardiac patients, oils help to prevent cardiac arrests.
- To talk about the polyunsaturated, it also comes with omega 3, which as assumed is anti-inflammatory. It prevents diseases like diabetes and depression.
- A very renowned dietician said in an interview that not all oils possess all the qualities, hence they recommended to keep changing oils just like grains.
- Fitness nutritionist agrees that oils do not promote fat growth but, switching from a high saturated fat diet to monosaturated one can help.
Read Also: Green Tea Amazing Benefits For Weight Loss
Coconut oils for weight loss:
- Normally in India, coconut oil is used in southern parts of the Indian subcontinent
- This oil makes food heavenly tastier than others, and when you would read the benefits of it? You will definitely buy it.
- As per research and ancient scriptures, coconut oil is absorbed by the body and provides nutrition that is essential for the body. It can cure diarrhea if given to kids.
- Coconut oil is one of the vital sources of medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs) studies also prove that this can have some surprising weight loss benefits.
- Coconut oil contains 6% monosaturated fats and 87% saturated fat.
Olive oils for weight loss:
- The gangster of oil when it comes to fitness, helps you in cardiac health issues, maintaining energy levels, improving brain functions, weight gain, and weight loss.
- Considered to be the best for cooking food with when the aim is to lose fat.
- Contains a sufficient amount of monosaturated fat in both virgin and extra virgin forms.
Canola oils for weight loss:
- The Canola oils are considered the best for frying and sauteing.
- The Canola oil is very beneficial, but when compared to olive oil it compares to fewer antioxidants.
- Canola oil contains a decent amount of monosaturated fat.
- And has a little amount of omega 3 too.Which, is good for health.
It’s given an advantage because it can be used in frying as mentioned earlier.
Hazelnut? Yeah ever tasted in coffee? It’s delicious but, its oil is super healthy too.
- This oil contains over 82% monosaturated fat in itself.
- The quantity of saturated fat is negligible, only 7%.
This is also marketed very much in the name of fitness, stay away from refined oils claimed to be sunflower oils. Research proves that the essential macros present in this flower’s cold-pressed oil can help in increasing metabolism.
Sunflower oil comes with, 79% monosaturated fat and the rest 14% as saturated fat.
These are some of the best oils that you can use and mix and try to see what works for you in your weight loss journey.
Remember, you must consult your physician before trying something new.
We wish you good luck on your fitness journey, remember to stay consistent.
As the great Arnold says” you must stay consistent for results to show up”