Many people nowadays are facing multiple health issues because of their weight and obesity. Every day millions of searches are done on the web on weight loss diets and solutions. I know you might have across plenty of weight loss tricks, ointment, foods, etc. One item you might have definitely come across is black seed oil for weight loss.
Many health coaches, trainers, and blogs claim that black seed oil is no less than magic when used for weight loss. The properties present in the black seed will help regulate glucose levels, reduce inflammation, and take care of liver health.
Black seed is also known as small fennel, black cumin, black caraway, etc. You must need to know WEIGHT LOSS ICD10: Consequences and Treatments
What Does It Contain?
The black seed oil carries the following nutrients.
|Linoleic Acid||Oleic Acid|
Black Seed Oil Benefits
There are innumerous benefits found in black seed oil. We have listed its benefits below.
- Black seed oil provides relief in asthma and hypertension.
- The black seed oil also helps to regulate glucose levels and helps to cure diabetes.
- It got anti-inflammatory properties that reduce inflammation and helps to get relief from pain.
- It got properties like anti-microbial, anti-fungal, and anti-cancer.
- The black seed oil contains thymoquinone, which made cancer commit suicide without creating any issues on normal cells.
- The use of black seed oil will help to fight against tumors.
- Black seed oil does contain essential nutrients which helps an individual to stay away from kidney diseases.
- The black seed oil helps in the proper functioning of the nervous system.
You also love to read Gabriel Iglesias weight loss – Baby Steps Can Do Miracles
Black Seed Oil Benefits for Skin
The black seed oil is also very beneficial for healthy skin. Below we have provided black seed oil benefits for the skin.
- The black seed oil has Omega 3 acids which hydrate and provide lubrication to the skin.
- Using black seed oil on the skin will result in soft and smooth skin. It also heals parched and chapped skin.
- It also has B vitamins which give you a younger-looking skin.
- This increases the production of fatty acids and ceramides and reduces inflammation.
- The vitamin C available in black seed oil protects against harmful sun rays.
- Applying black seed oil on the skin will gradually wipe away dark spots and delay fine lines and wrinkles.
- Zinc is also available in this oil which helps skin to fight against acne and itchiness.
- It helps to fight against hair fall, which results in better hair growth.
- Moreover, this contains calcium which slows down the aging process.
Side Effects of Black Seed Oil
After knowing the benefits of black seed oil, it’s time to throw light on the side effects of black seed oil.
- Those patients who have immune disorders should refrain themselves from using black seed oil in their food.
- It may increase the chances of bleeding; therefore, patients with bleeding disorders shouldn’t intake black seed oil.
- Use black seed oil cautiously in your food as it can drop down the sugar levels.
- One should remove black seed oil from their food as it can lower blood pressure and create an emergency situation for those suffering from low blood pressure.
- Excess intake of black seed oil will result in constipation, acidity, and other health issues related to the stomach.
- Some people might feel sleepiness after taking black seed oil.
How To Use Black Seed For Weight Loss
Black seeds, also known as kalonji, are used for weight loss too. Below we have guided on how to use black seed for weight loss.
- We have to make a drink for weight loss by using black seeds.
- Take an empty glass and add 1/4 tbsp of kalonji / black seeds.
- After that, we have to add 1 tbsp of lemon juice in it.
- Then we have to add honey above it.
- Now, fill the glass with lukewarm water and stir the mixture well.
- The weight loss drink of black seeds is now prepared.
Black Seed Oil Weight Loss Recipe
I know you might be curious to know if there is any black seed oil weight loss recipe available. Well, we have published the black seed oil weight loss recipe below.
Black Seed Powder Recipe
- Crush 5 to 10 black seeds or kalonji to prepare them into powder.
- Now, we have to take a warm water glass and add black seed powder to it.
- After that, add lemon juice along with honey and mix it well. Now, drink this liquid on an empty stomach.
Kalonji Seeds with Lemon Juice
- Add three teaspoons of kalonji seeds along with lemon juice to the glass.
- Fill this glass with warm or lukewarm water.
- Mix them well and drink this mixture on an empty stomach.
Best Time to Take Black Seed Oil
This section will guide you about the best time to take black seed oil.
- It is recommended to use black seed oil on an empty stomach for best results.
- However, you can have black seed oil after your breakfast as well.
- Morning time is considered as best to intake black seed oil and to get maximum benefits.
- However, you can also take black seed oil at night before bed.
Black Seed Oil Dosage
So far, you have been acquainted with the information on black seed oil for weight loss. Now, you will come across black seed oil dosage instructions.
- One should take a maximum of 1 tbsp of black oil in a day.
- Similarly, you should not take black seed oil more than three teaspoons in a day.
- A person can take a maximum amount of 7.5 teaspoons of black seeds in powder form.
- Do not take black seeds more than 25 grams in a day.
- It is advisable to take black seed oil on an empty stomach.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans. Many health magazines and fitness trainers claim black seed oil is good for weight loss if taken on an empty stomach. However, you should add 1 tbsp of lemon juice to it for best results.
Ans. It is advisable to take 2.5 ml or 100-200 mg of black seed oil twice a day. This should be followed for at least eight weeks.
Ans. In order to get the best results of black seed oil, one should continuously use it for 3 to 4 months; only then you will see the results.
Ans. Taking black seed oil every day will give potential benefits if taken in the right amount. It has properties like anti-fungal, anti-viral and provides relief in asthma and hypertension.
However, patients suffering from bleeding disorders should not take black seed oil, or those who have kidney disorders should also stay away from using black seed oil in food.